POOP (TMI sorry)

Ok, well Something I was wondering, is when I go to poop, it hurts, and it comes out to be like really big. Also its like a lime green color.... no blood. But is this normal? I have not yet had my period for feburary. Could I possibly be pregnant? is this what consitpatied feels like? I really dont think I have ever been consitpated before. So I am alittle lost. send help. Sorry for the way over infomation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol i have green poop sometimes to and you might be constipated,are taking any new meds or vites?
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• oh yeah constipation is a symptom of being prego

sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:22 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Constipation can be a symptom pf pregnancy but I've never heard if lime green poop being one. It sounds like something you ate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• shounds to me that you ate something that didn't agree with you as for your piriod should you have had it by now if so take a test.
    Alyndria

Answer by Alyndria at 9:43 AM on Feb. 19, 2009