TMI SORRY

Ok, well Something I was wondering, is when I go to poop, it hurts, and it comes out to be like really big. Also its like a lime green color.... no blood. But is this normal? I have not yet had my period for feburary. Could I possibly be pregnant? is this what consitpatied feels like? I really dont think I have ever been consitpated before. So I am alittle lost. send help. Sorry for the way over infomation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The color could be due to something you ate. For example, when my kids eat yogurt with blue dye in it, the next day, their poop is bright green.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• that happen to me befor and the doc just said eat lots of high fiber food !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but good luck if it is the other thing am happy for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rbrober

Answer by rbrober at 12:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2009