TMI i am sorry needs help bad

Ok, well Something I was wondering, is when I go to poop, it hurts, and it comes out to be like really big. Also its like a lime green color.... no blood. But is this normal? I have not yet had my period for feburary. Could I possibly be pregnant? is this what consitpatied feels like? I really dont think I have ever been consitpated before. So I am alittle lost. send help. Sorry for the way over infomation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Health

• I think you are just a bit constipated. Buy some bran cereal and have a bowl or 2 and you should be fine.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:23 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i think you are constipated. buy some stool softener and drink lots of waters and juices. good luck.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 8:05 AM on Feb. 19, 2009