What do you do to build your husband?

I think it is a good idea to talk positive about him, not constantly...I am not a saint.:) But as a general rule.

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 2:22 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• HEY LOOK MICAH UR KINDA OF QUESTION!!!!!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 2:23 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yes youre right. I give him compliments on the way he looks and the way he treats me. I tell him what a great man he is (especially after seeing comments on CM). I thank him for providing stability, security, spiritual guidance, and for being a great father. Nothing is fluff..I just tell him the truth.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:24 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• lol. i love my husband, but im young and still learning so i do mess up a lot... when i mess up im just ULTRA nice to him
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:25 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i found it to work 4 me but yeah dont let there heads get to swallen lol tuty did u check your ? about if u ever got caught by a fam member lol?
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:27 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• MY HUSBAND IS A TOUGH S.O.B. HE A MARINE!!!! I JUST LOVE HIM TO DEATH (EVEN WHEN HE PISSES ME OFF) I TREAT HIM LIKE MY BABY!! AND I THANK HIM EVERYDAY FOR WHAT HE DOES FOR OUR FAMILY!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 2:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• OMG LMAO SAUNA
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 2:33 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Build your husband LOL, sorry. It sounds kind of funny like Bob the Builder. "CAN WE BUILD IT? YES WE CAN"!!!!!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:35 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Well, you can tear him down by being rude and obnoxious or build him. I actually admire my husband so it is easy for me. But my hubby doesn't have good self esteem. So I try to encourage him by giving him positive comments. And it bothers me that people don't show appreciation for one another. So I try to always thank him when he does stuff for me. I ask for a lot as I need a lot of help. I don't want to be such a burden, but in reality I am. So, I want him to understand how much I love and appreciate him.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:41 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• compliment him on the little things. Always tell him "Thank you" and be sure to apologize if I hurt him or get mad at him when he doesn't understand why. I really do compliment him alot. And I am sure to give him credit if he did something. He notices that stuff.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:03 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I always thank him for being able to leave his work at work. He an officer in the army, so he spends his days yelling at people but when he comes home he is a goof ball with the kids, never impatient, never yells and when he sees that I am tired at the end of the day he will cook dinner and wash the dishes or give the kiddos a bath for me.
    mikismama

Answer by mikismama at 5:03 AM on Feb. 19, 2009