Period is 5 days late with no sign of it!

My menstrual cycle goes from 28 days to 31 days every other month. I always get a lot of cramping because I have PCOS and the surge of hormones makes me miserable. I am 2 days late with no cramping or any of my normal signs of my period.I usually have a lot of cramping and ovary pain the day before, I took a test yesterday and it was negative.
Ive had lots of whitish discharge and Ive been constipated and tired.
Anyone with similar experience?

UPDATE!

3 DAYS LATE STILL NO PERIOD OR SYMPTOMS..FORGOT TO MENTION MY TUBES ARE TIED!

9/11/2013 Heres another update,still no sign of my period or any of my usual heavy ovary pain and cramps. Took another test this am and it was negative.

***UPDATE***

5 days late and called DR. Nurse said to wait until I got a positive test or had severe pain or if another full week passes and I do not start. Frustrated!

DamaraL

Asked by DamaraL at 2:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Give it another couple of days and test again. Call your doctor if your cycle is still MIA and you get another negative.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:15 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• There are lots of reasons a period can be a few days late. Test again at the end of the week, using the first urine of the morning.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• 3 days late with no signs or symptoms of period. I forgot this big kicker, MY TUBES HAVE BEEN TIED FOR 3 YEARS! LOL
    DamaraL

Comment by DamaraL (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• all the more reason to test again or call your OB. The chances of it being an ectopic pregnancy is increased with a tubal.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Took another test it was negative. Ive been drilled with the signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancys because they thought my daughter was a tubal pregnancy!

Im definately on the alert for any unusual symptoms. If I dont start by Monday Im calling my doctor.
    DamaraL

Comment by DamaraL (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Day 6 still no signs of my period. Gonna take a test monday. Called my DR,nurse didnt seem concerned cause Im not having any pain or bleeding.
    DamaraL

Comment by DamaraL (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Sep. 13, 2013

• Are u
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 6:55 AM on Mar. 1, 2014