luvmygrandgirl

Asked by luvmygrandgirl at 3:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• It appears that the only person "targeting" Zimmerman is Zimmerman. Dumb as a post.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 3:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• yep, guns in glove box, speeding 2x now pullign a gun on his wife an dad.....smart man right there
    luvmygrandgirl

Comment by luvmygrandgirl (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Oh the murderer is at it again, imagine that. He's dumb as a box of rocks.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 3:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• wonder how those jurors feel with all of his stupidit shining through for all to see now!
    luvmygrandgirl

Comment by luvmygrandgirl (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• *stupidity*
    luvmygrandgirl

Comment by luvmygrandgirl (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• i had a feeling he'd be in the news again for something new and stupid...intelligent ppl with good judgement dont do what he's done.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• As far as I could tell there is no evidence that he pulled a gun on his wife or FIL.
    Speeding tickets wow,and without being asked he told the officer he had a gun in his glove compartment.
    He helped people out of an overturned car, too.

The wife perjured herself as far as finances and is divorcing him. Think she is mad at getting caught and of course it is all his fault.
    What would cause her almost ex the most grief? Ah yes accusing him of threatening her with a gun.

I think I will wait until the detectives actually finish investigating the claim.
    I am not saying he did not, just that I am not going to jump to a conclusion and condemned the man with no facts.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Is it possible to consider that he may still feel traumatized and under serious self-scrutiny over the events of the last couple years? It's quite possible there's going to be some long-term effects that he's going to have to seek rehabilitation over. There's no telling yet, what the story is, what the truth is, and what we will hear. Leave the poor guy alone. So what, he is a weapon carrier? So what, he keeps one in the glovebox? Mine is mounted under my steering wheel! I have speeding tickets, and if I'd been jumped by a teen I was following for suspicious behavior in my neighborhood and he was banging my head on the ground, I'd shot him too if I could. Way of life. Get the poor douche bag some serious counseling, and get over it. Let him let it go.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• I will do the same thing as when his original trouble began. I will wait for law enforcement to do their investigation and let the evidence and testimony speak for itself.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:11 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• "Get the poor douche bag some serious counseling, and get over it"

I would accept this with an open mind and heart more if there weren't several posts here almost daily deifying him. If he is traumatized to the point that he is unable to maintain sound judgement it may be best that he not carry a loaded firearm.

I don't even care about the domestic violence thing, to be honest. Happens all the time all over the country and it's not news.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 4:15 PM on Sep. 9, 2013