Are you joking me???

Ok so me and SO have been together for 6 months I stayed there with him him last night, things went great like usual! He got me a gift card to Victoria secret bc I mentioned Ineedes new bras and such! ( I didnt ask him to do ths) Such a sweet heart love him. So today we've been texting back and forth and he's been giving me short answers didn't think much of it til just a lil bit ago when he sounded irritated. So I asked him what's wrong and basically after a few text he tells me I am the last person he wants to talk about why he's irritated and that I am hit or miss with me!!?????? Wth?? He said he woke up on the wrong side of the bed and has beenlike this all day! I have no clue why and yea I'm upset that he doesn't want to talk to me about it! Wouldn't you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2013 in Relationships

• First, how old are ya'll. Second, did you thank him for the gift?
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 8:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Of course I thanked him! I'm just upset bc the fact he doesn't feel like he can't talk to me. He says he's in love with me and is getting things worked out with his roommate so I can move in. So I just don't understand!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Was last night the first time that y'all were intimate?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Our ages 22 almost 23 and his 29 will be 30 in dec
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• No it was our first time having sexual relations ;) we have a healthy sex life at least 3xs a week!! He gets frustrated at work all the time bc he works on a bunch of cars all day, and his boss has both his wife and son working with him plus the sons gf works there a few days a week. So there is a lot of drama their somedays and some of the customers they deal with are ass holes!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Sounds like he is just having man PMS.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Hmmmm.

"the fact he doesn't feel like he can talk to me."

I just flashed back to 1992. I was head over heels with a guy. We were together for a year. Knew each other 2 years. He wouldn't ever talk to me about his problems. When we split he said," You're just not a safe place to fall."

Return to present day. We were FB friends. He still maintained that I'm not someone to turn too when the going gets rough. I'm too harsh.
    I unfriended is ass and told him where to go fuck himself and what tool to use. Geez, I guess I am too harsh after all. Lol:)

Moral of the story.....you have to be an active listener in order for people to confide in you.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 8:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• You know what? My husband works 60 hours weeks under great emotional and physical stress and he still comes home to me and treats me with love and respect
    Just because he had a bad day doesn't mean it's ok to be an ass to you

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• I'm actually a very good listener ! Ppl tell me their issues all the time and feel like they can trust and tell me anything! Butterfly I agree i did tell him he's being an ass an ill talk to him later no reason for it really!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Talk it over ........he might be all apologies later. It takes a long time to really know someone. Please don't move in with him after only 6 months....
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 8:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2013