Should i leave my bf for my baby daddy?

My baby daddy & I were together for 5 yrs he was in prison for 3 & the last yr he was in prison i met someone i fell in love & moved him with him my daughter loves him & he loves her. He also has a kid as well. I thought eveything was perfect but now my bnaby daddy is out & hes so different more mature he turned into the man i wanted him to be & he now has a gf & i realized i still love him & want him back ever since hes been out me & my bf have been fifghting like crazy & its not the same anymore & my baby daddy says he loves me too idk what to do idk if i do get back with him he'll turn back into the immature boy i left but on the other hand i dont wanna lose him to some new girl .

annaleesmommy23

Asked by annaleesmommy23 at 8:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2013 in Relationships

• So, between my mom teaching me not to say anything if I don't have something nice to say and Cafemom grounding me for being mean to the "new" people, this is all I have to say-

Your daughter's name is the same as Quagmire's daughter on Family Guy. 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Welcome to Cafemom annaleesmommy! We are a little bit difference than Facebook here. We are not psychologists for the trailer court.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• I couldn't read past my baby daddy. Sorry. I just can't do it.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 8:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• sealed lip

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• haha i know i named her that before i seen the show haha
    annaleesmommy23

Comment by annaleesmommy23 (original poster) at 8:11 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• You're being stupid. I'm sorry, not going to sugar coat it. You're thinking things are going to be better and they are NOT. Do not leave a loving family for something so.....absurd. Grow up, realize that love isn't all about excitement. Stop picking fights with your boyfriend to ease your own conscience regarding your ex.

So, just stop. Seriously
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Does your daughters father want to be with you to? Will he be able to provide you both with the life you want for your baby? How long has he been out? Personally I would give him time to prove he's the man you want him to be! Also your new man can prob tell you feel this way and that's why your fighting so much! Maybe go to a counselor and see what they say and think?
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• That poor kid...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Well why dontcha hop on over to Mom Confessions. They'll help you out.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2013