tmi please help sorry for the over share

Ok, well Something I was wondering, is when I go to poop, it hurts, and it comes out to be like really big. Also its like a lime green color.... no blood. But is this normal? I have not yet had my period for feburary. Could I possibly be pregnant? is this what consitpatied feels like? I really dont think I have ever been consitpated before. So I am alittle lost. send help. Sorry for the way over infomation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• Sounds like constipation. And you may have eaten something to change the color.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:39 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Have you been eating grape juice? Why are the questions that include "tmi" always so hard to resist looking at? ....wait...I think that is a good question...
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:43 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• P.S. eat oatmeal
    FlyMom07

• Yes that is constipation. color i dont think tells you much about anything minus the food you have ate. Ive had some scary lookin' colors a few times in my life. lol...
    constipation can be a sign of many things, and yes pregnancy is one of them. I was constipated for most of my pregnancy & 1yr after. try to take care of it asap. hemroids are NO FUN!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:44 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Have you ever had gall bladder issues? Try apple juice for the constipation.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:49 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Sounds like constipation. Fiber and water, especially water. Staying hydrated is important for all body functions.
    Kris1956

Answer by Kris1956 at 4:35 AM on Feb. 19, 2009