Best movie and worst movie you've seen lately?

I watched Life of Pi yesterday. I love love love it!

Worst movie is probably about to be the one we are about to watch. I need to remove my So's Netflix picking privilege. It's The Last Ride and about Hank Williams Sr. Why he would pick this is beyond crazy. He hates that music, and I'm not a fan either.

PandaGwen

Asked by PandaGwen at 8:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2013 in Entertainment

• Pacific Rim was pretty bad...and I wanted to see it!
    I liked Now You See Me
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• ive watched nothing but good movies lately, loved Water For Elephants.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• World War Z was the stupidest I've seen in while.   Despicable Me 2 was the best!  LOL!    Seriously though....

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• I watched Man on the Moon with Jim Carrey earlier. It was way better than I thought it would be.

I tried watching Lost in Translation and it just kept putting me to sleep.

I don't have cable and don't watch movies except on Netflix or Amazon Prime. If I get a Redbox movie, chances are I will forget about it for a few days and still not watch it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• The Mortal Instruments was really good, gotta read the books now. Haven't seen any really bad ones lately. Despicable Me 2 was probably my favorite that I have seen in a very long time!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• The Lone Ranger was great.

Worst is a tie between two movies I recently watched on Netflix. In Her Skin, and An American Crime. The second was too awful but it was really hard to watch the child abuse.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• I thought The Lone Ranger was the worst movie, ever,!!! I fell asleep watching and couldn't wait to get out of the movie theater. The last really good movie was The Hobbit
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Plus Les Mis... It was great!!!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Water for elephants excellent book, have not seen the movie

As for movies
    I rent from library
    I love English period series

Just watched mr selfridge...disappointing, could not get invested in the characters

Good ones were dowton abbey, upstairs downstairs...both old ones and new ones
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• I just finished Life of Pi...it was great. I haven't seen any bad ones in a while, but that's because I don't watch a lot of movies since having kids. My DH has Red Tails recorded, so I'm sure we will be watching that within a few days. We have a few preview of HBO and other movie channels, so he is taking advantage of it.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2013