Period craziness

Ok my periods have been so crazy latley ! Some months I'm on time others I'm 5-6 days late and this month I'm 5 days early??? I don't have a lot of stress I'm very healthy I've had psyicals within 5 months and everything came back perfect! I'm 22 be 23 in feb . My kids are 5&2 shouldn't my periods have some type of rythme by now?

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2013 in Health

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Time to go to the doctor, I would say.

Don't pay attention to the Anonymous.

Answer by louise2 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2013

• This is definitely one to take to your doc.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:19 AM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Sometimes a doctor will prescribe birth control pills to even out an irregular period like that.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:23 AM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Anon i was on my cell take a chill pill..... Ok thanks ladies!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 8:17 AM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Cell or not, grammar cat is great!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:50 AM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Sweetie, your periods will never settle into a rhythm. Even if they do, they won't stay that way for long. It's not just stress that can cause it to be off. Age, hormones, thyroid issues, weight gain, weight loss, cysts and lord only knows what else. You might want to talk to your doctor about what might be causing it to be off.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Before my kids they were always spot on.. After my first they eventually became regular again then right before my second they got out of wack. Then for the past 6 months I've kept track of my cycle they are very irregular. I just had a psyical and hormones and all were great! Levels were perfect :) I wish I could lose weight lol! Ty for your input!!!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 4:08 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• I remember those days. Before kids mine would be the 17th of the month every time. After kids it changed to the 25th of the month now it's at the very end. Don't forget cysts can cause changes in cycles too. I don't think they check for those at a regular physical.My thyroid was thrown out of whack too so I am on medication for that. Just track them the best you can.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2013