Was having your third easier than the others or harder?

I have heard it both ways. Some have said it is harder because the kids out number the parents others say it was easier because they knew what they were doing by that point and had "older" kids to "help" out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• For me it was easier. My older two were sick alot, my youngest never. :) I soooo miss her being a baby though.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:44 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Hmm-my older ones were 9 and 6 when she was born. So I think I enjoyed her babyhood more-was probably more relaxed. But now she is 7 and the older girls are teens and involved in their own things...so guess who ends up being her playmate? Me....LOL
    BonJovilover

Answer by BonJovilover at 3:35 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I have 3 in 33 months. It's tough. I don't recommend doing it on purpose! lol

There are good points, but it was tough going from 2 to 3 with the last two only being 11 months apart......
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:02 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• One to two was a bigger transition for me than from 2 to 3. My third child was a very very good baby, easy to get along with and just a sheer joy. Hes still basically like that. However...3 to 4 just about killed me...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:12 AM on Feb. 19, 2009