Name of hotel laundry soap?

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the detergent the hotels use. I love the smell of the towels and sheets. Please let me know, its usually at most hotels, but I know its at the Marriotts, Disneyland, and Westins. I keep forgetting to ask.

Thanks

mq1

Asked by mq1 at 2:40 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Shopping

• No idea but I'm sure you could call and ask.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I used to work at a nice boutique hotel and they used Arm&Hammer and scented bleach, got it in huge tubs.. and then the fabric softener and sheets were some generic brand.

Im sure if you called, they would tell you. We had people ask for allergy reasons.. and others asked because of the bed bug outbreak.. although luckily we never had those in our hotel.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 11:24 AM on Feb. 20, 2009