Stomach issues ? adult content

I'm 26 weeks pregnant and for the past 3 days or so I've been feeling mildly nauseated and my back has been hurting. Today at work I was hit with the worst wave of cramps and nausea and I've been having HORRIBLE diarrhea and a stabbing pain in the middle of my stomach followed by intense nausea for the past 4 hours.

I don't know if this is related to the pregnancy or not but I feel miserable and I'm in a good deal of pain from the cramping. Should I call my OB or should I call my primary care? Should I just wait it out and see if it gets better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Sep. 10, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Could have caught a stomach bug I would most deff call your ob
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 11:18 AM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Same thing happened to me, one pregnancy it was because I had cysts on my ovaries, which is dangerous during a pregnancy if they get too big. Other time the baby actually started pressing on my urter (sorry misspelled) its a tube in the stomach. It caused me so much pain that it gave me diarrhea. You need to call your OB since your a pregnant, it could be something to do with the baby. Like my OB said, it's always better to be safe than sorry, and that is what they are there for.
    sexybabe9314

Answer by sexybabe9314 at 11:27 AM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Since you are pregnant, and this can be preterm labor, I'd put in a call to your OB for an opinion.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Call your OB, as soon as possible it can make you go into preterm labor.
    AllysMommy2013

Answer by AllysMommy2013 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Better safe than sorry. I hope you feel better.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:34 AM on Sep. 11, 2013