New Mommy-to-be needs ideas

I am now at 23 weeks (at least by tomorrow I will be), and the baby is fluttering which is so cool and a total plus, however my lil unborn girl seems to put all the pressure on my right side esp if i'm laying down in bed its like she LOVES the left side! Is there any way to relieve the pain from my right side? Even in the sono the doc said wow she likes to hide on your right side. Im guessin that's her "comfort zone" side so I don't think there's much I can do about it...also I have noticed that when i'm getting up out the bed or walking it feels like I pulled a muscle in that lower bone (I think its the pelvic bone) like I can feel it "stretching" is that normal? When i'm not walking to my classes I do try and stay home and rest, but it doesn't seem to help much...any ideas??

CollegeMommy89

Asked by CollegeMommy89 at 12:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Get a body pillow so you can wedge it underneath and roll/lean back on it while you sleep to alleviate pressure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• body pillows are great also put pillows between your legs and behind your back! that helped me very much. as for the aches and pains it just apart of it sweetie. just take it easy and enjoy the rest of the ride :)
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2013