Would anybody like to offer themselves for strangling?

lol... so pissed off with my ex. he asked me yesterday if he could come over tonight to see the kids for a bit, even though he gets them this weekend. at first i said no, now that the court order is set my time is mine and his is his. well, he brings up the fact that he gets them one overnight a week which he wasn't enforced yet and neither have i but he wanted to start that next week. and because i didn't really want my babies to go over there anyway i figured it was a good compromise to have him come here so i ended up saying yes.

well right after he asks if we can have sex.... which is nothing new really. he asks all the time. i told him no even after he tried to convince me why it was a good idea and today i shot him a reminding text that nothing is going to happen so if thats the only reason he wants to come then he can save his gas.

and you know what his response was? "i'm out of gas til friday"

WTF? if you're out of gas til friday why did you ask if you could come in the first damn place? good thing i didn't mention this to my kids yet, and i WILL be recording this in my special little journal just for his stupidity. thank god for chocolate otherwise id be having a meltdown right now.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2013 in Relationships

• That's a special kind of douchiness, for sure. I'm sorry.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• What a loser.

I would keep it as a no for future as well (visiting the kids, I mean).... since his intentions are all kinds of jacked.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• i know, there is no reason he needs to come here anymore. i just think the one overnight a week is stupid considering he lives 25 minutes away so if he was adamant on seeing them during the week i would rather him just come here. but not if he's going to be a jackass
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 3:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Take screen shots of the texts!

Don't you wish it was legal to run people over with your car? Or a city bus? Or a thresher?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• good idea with the screenshots! didnt even think of that. done and done!
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Yes please forward these to your attorney, I would offer up our dog who refuses to go poop in the grass, only on the deck or concrete, but I love her too much, can you just "make it" look like an accident and push him over a mountain?
    disclaimer
    I am in no way suggesting that tnm should do this, it is a joke!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• I suggest you get a dammit doll.
    They are perfect for this occassions
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Why does he want to sleep with you so bad?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• can you just "make it" look like an accident and push him over a mountain? disclaimer I am in no way suggesting that tnm should do this, it is a joke! 2kids2dogs2cats Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats

Someone beat her to the punch.  Now it will just look like a copy cat crime.  Skip the cliff pushing and just put it in your records to give to your attorney.  

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• good question staci. maybe nobody else wants the D?
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2013