Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

block,fb account,fellowad

I want to block (my) fb page (fellowed) t.howard.hansen,frankczerwiak, bronk in my account

Answer Question

Asked by Hugiebear at 4:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2013 in Kids' Health

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

  • This isn't Facebook
    Contact THEM

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

  • PartyGalAnne

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:08 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

  • seems to me if you were savy enough to get here to post and to even create a FB account that you could figure out how to block these people that BRONK your account

    Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 5:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

  • Dafuq?

    Answer by Izsarejman at 6:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2013


    Answer by DJDNY at 6:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

  • Ummm ... go for it.

    Answer by Ballad at 7:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

  • No?

    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.