Crossing the line???

My good friends fiancé just got his tattooing license. So I asked him to do my wrist and foot. I want the words never forget on my wrist and the horoscope Scorpio. I have two tattoos already. Well he aske me if he could do a side piece on me, we starte talking bout it he wanted to do cherry blossoms( love those) but told him I have stretch marks and want more children so wasnt sure on it. He want it to start from my thigh and end on my shoulder! He started making comments like how sexy I am and I'm a hot momma I'm starting to think that he wants to do more then just then give me a tattoo. What do you think? Oh now he's talking about adding wings to my cross that I have on my back. Help?!!

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2013 in Relationships

• him wanting to do bigger/ other tats is one thing

him saying those things to you- NOT okay and NOT professional...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Best way to handle that is to tell him you changed your mind and are not going to get any tattoos right now. If he doesn't stop with the sexy remark. Tell him to knock it off!

Answer by louise2 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• A "good friends fiancĂ© " should not be talking to you that way. I don't think I'd have him do any tat work or anything that gives him an excuse to touch you.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Yeah, that's kind of crossing the line. I can see if he were really trying to sell it to you making it sound like it would be a sexy look, but you obviously felt that the context was a little different than just salesmanship.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• It's what he is saying.. He's not saying that the tattoo will be great and look sexy but that I am sexy and a hot momma. I get he wants to do new things and big pieces of art but its the way he's doing it. I think your right I should just go somewhere else to get my work done
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• NO.

JUST.

NO.

Don't go to some basement scratcher. You will be disfigured for life. Plus the fact that he's a perv.

View some examples HERE

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• I agree with PGA. Only go to an experienced artist, not a noob. Otherwise you might end up on an episode of Bad Ink or Tattoo Nightmares one day.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• tell him to f*ck off

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Lmao I only go to ppl who have a license and I look at there work before hand too! Lol god I don't want to get on bad ink or any tv show! I think ill stick to my org plan and go to my dds uncle who is very talented! Just got to make a 5 hr trip I MI to get it done!! Mayb on the next school break well go.
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2013

• Thanks for the clicky!! He works at a shop that I'd be goin to if I got the tattoos... Ty for the advice
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2013