Why are questions that have "tmi" in the title so hard to resist...

even though you know you're about to read about someone's bowel habits, menstrual cycle, phlegm, pus, vomit, etc? Is it natural for mothers to be irresistibly drawn to bodily fluids (and solids) and the cause, effect and cure thereof?

FlyMom07

Asked by FlyMom07 at 2:52 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha..I think we are curious creatures. We want to know just how TMI it really is. :)
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• LOL I know what you mean. I almost always read the questions with "TMI" in the title!
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 2:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• that's funny and TRUE!! I always read the TMI ones. Maybe I'm a bit of a sicko ;)
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 2:59 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Haha, I actually did laugh out loud at this post because it's so damn true. If I see TMI I just have to read it! I can't pass it up.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:59 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• because we are all just a bunch of sickos thats why lol jk, no I always read them not sure why except for they just seem to be the most interesting
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:06 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Okay, so you guys are all here just for the tmi aren't you? I'm going to ask the same question, only use the word "help" instead and see if I get a different crowd....It will be an experiment. I want to know if it is a mom thing or a personality thing.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 3:23 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I am a self-described weirdo/sicko/dork and I always answer the gross questions as best I can. IDK maybe I like knowing someone is as gross and (human) as I am.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:26 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I'm just nosey. It amazes me why women talk about somethings on this. I really don't care what her poopy looks like. Kind reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy - "If you're mother has ever called out from the bathroom ya'll come look at this before I flush it - you might be a redneck"!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:20 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• LOL...youre right...how funny. I guess anytime theres an opportunity to "give my opinion", I will take it...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:08 AM on Feb. 19, 2009