Do you ever have those days?

Where you just wish someone would shoot you?? I am having one of those days today, and want to see if I am alone or if others have those days too.

BIMOM21

Asked by BIMOM21 at 2:55 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes i have them days everyday but cant let it get to ya ya gotta keep on pushn it will get better what ever it is,no you aint alone chicka they be lots of us like that
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:59 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I don't know if I want to be shot, but I'm not having a very good week. Make it not having a very good year (so far)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Be careful what you wish for... you just might get it/ in other words, just calm down and de-escalate. Now..... do you really want to get shot or would a little slap in the face help?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:06 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• you are not alone. I feel such despair many days. Like nothing gets better..like I am a stranger in my own life.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yes, but wishing you would get shot is the type of thing that ppl repeat in front of kids and then they (the kids) become desensitized and think getting shot is an answer to problems. Get on youtube and watch the columbine massacre ladies and then remember how our kids hear our words. Watch what you say.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:20 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Well, somedays I do feel like having someone shoot me, just not today. I have too much to be thankful for.
    Shaunnac792

Answer by Shaunnac792 at 3:58 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• maybe not shot but a good spanking!!??
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• MMMMwwahhhaahaa.....you all are crazy. Love it
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:30 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Not really shot.. but at least once a week I think about just leaving, driving away and never coming back..LOL. I would NEVER really do that, but it runs through my head on a weekly basis. You are not alone.
    MistyAB

Answer by MistyAB at 10:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Thelma and Louise moments huh?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:30 AM on Feb. 19, 2009