I am 24 and a man of 62 wants me to marry him and bear him a son. I am a lady without much relationship experience so pls assist me with your answers.

Am a Nigerian

Queenmabel

Asked by Queenmabel at 2:33 AM on Sep. 11, 2013 in General Parenting

• NO.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:34 AM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Nope. Don't do it. Run away. Having to ask the question means DO NOT DO THIS.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:35 AM on Sep. 11, 2013

• No dear, do not do it.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:37 AM on Sep. 11, 2013

• The old man is manipulative, he is using the favor he has done for me to trap into marrying him. The last time I begged him I am not interested, he threaten me very furiously and promise to take back all his favor. I am from a poor background. When I met him as his worker he promise to help me with my education and Accomodation as a father figure now he has changed. The wife on the other hand is also threatening me. I seriously needs advice
    Queenmabel

Comment by Queenmabel (original poster) at 2:48 AM on Sep. 11, 2013

• You do not live in the United States?
    I have no knowledge of the laws of Nigeria
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:55 AM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Wait I just reread your response. He has a wife and wants to marry you as well. So he would have 2 wives?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:15 AM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Yes he has a wife. D woman hates me, am even afraid for mylife. The both of them are far older than my parents. I am going to run away cos I am so terrible, no body will help cos the old man is rich and well known. He said if I become hs trophy wife he will give me everything nd I will bear I'm a son.
    Queenmabel

Comment by Queenmabel (original poster) at 3:34 AM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Sorry and I will bear him a son. People says money is everything but this is one thing I can't do. His only daughter is 34yr old with 2kids. All of them are like my ancestors.
    Queenmabel

Comment by Queenmabel (original poster) at 3:40 AM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Where do you live? I understand that you are Nigerian but do you live in Nigeria?

In any case, I suggest you extract yourself from this situation and disappear for a while.

Did you sign any papers for this man?
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 6:06 AM on Sep. 11, 2013

• This is a form of human trafficking. Call the authorities and they will help you. Be brave and get out now.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 7:30 AM on Sep. 11, 2013