what is wrong w/me ? has anyone else ever seen this? chemical pregnancy (Miscarriage) or implantation bleeding

i am supposed to get my period tomorrow and today i had brown silver baige discharge. not a bunch but more than spotting and very little blood and i'm not cramping as if i were on my period. i feel bloated though. i have been trying to conceive for 4months now. in july my period lasted 2 days (usually its 5) and last month it came a week early and ended at 4 days.. now this month i see this? I HAVE ALSO TAKEN 3 PREGNANCY TEST THIS LAST WEEK. 1 CAME POSITIVE , 1 CAME NEG. AND THE OTHER WAS INVALID . COULD I BE PREGNANT?

jm362

Asked by jm362 at 5:53 AM on Sep. 11, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• All it takes is ONE positive test if you read the results within the time defined in the leaflet. A line is a line is a line.
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 6:00 AM on Sep. 11, 2013

• you very well could be but tested too early. Time to retest.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:45 AM on Sep. 11, 2013

• False positives are very rare. I'd test one more time with the first urine of the day. Do not drink anything just wake up and pee (in a cup if necessary) take the test. Or you could call your doctor for confirmation. Your doctor is better qualified to answer your question as written. Make sure you are reading the test within the time frame listed by the manufacturer. I would have been making an appointment with the positive result.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:22 AM on Sep. 11, 2013

• It might be worth going to your doctor for a blood test, which is more sensitive than the urine kits you buy at the store.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:24 AM on Sep. 11, 2013