I'm 28 weeks and I have a low placenta. Do you think that will change his position

I'm 28 weeks and I have a low placenta. Do you think that will change his position?thank you

lyubby

Asked by lyubby at 10:25 AM on Sep. 11, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but it sounds like a good question for your obstetrician.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:48 AM on Sep. 11, 2013

• I might be totally wrong on this one, but the placenta is attached to the uterine wall, and your uterus does not move. The placenta will grow in one direction or the other, but it's not going to "move" from the bottom to the top of your uterus.

Ask your Doctor.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• first google and then ask your doctor about low vs. previa.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 7:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• It might as the uterus expands a bit more. It might not move much depending where it is.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• mine did. it was low my whole pregnancy and at the end as my stomach grew more and the baby grew it pulled up enough I had a healthy natural birth. Im pregnant with #2 and have a low placenta again. im very confident it will pull up the same way it did the first time. good luck!!
    AllyBM

Answer by AllyBM at 5:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2013