Does your man stay out til 2 am?

Does anyone's husband still stay out til 2 while you are at home? Do you think it is fair? Do you think it is right for a married man with kids to go out and stay out past 2 am while his family waits at home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• i think its totally fair as long as i can do it too on other nights. my husband doesnt do this often at all but its nice to have a break from your family once in a blue moon :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:15 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Mine doesnt but he doesnt really like to hang out with the guys like that. If he is anywhere that closes that late, he'd rather I be with him anyway.
    If youre not comfortable with what he's doing you should sit down and talk about it. Whatever he does, you should both be comfortable with. But this is also something that probably didn't start just when you got married?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• hell naw it aint i would kick my mans ass,its only ok if out out with him lol even tho he lets me go out when i want to and stay gone till like 4 or 5 in the morn in the club lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 3:20 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• hell no!! I let him stay out until 1am once but only cuz he was just right down the street at his friends house playing guitar hero. I could have stayed with him, but no thanks!! But no way in hell would he be out just anywhere that late.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• No way! I mean when you decided to get married and have kids that means giving up a lot. No man of mine is going out like that. Oh wait he could...but his ass would def not be married to me anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My hubby doens't go out very often, but when he does, sometimes he'll be out till 1-2 and it doesn't bother me at all. I get to have my girls night out and I come home around the same time. We only do that maybe once every 2-3 months. We usually go out together with a bunch of our friends.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 3:37 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• HELL NO!!!!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 3:42 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My husband doesn't really do that, but when we go home to visit family and friends he does occasionally stay the night at a friends house. They like to stay up all night drinking and playing video games. Sometimes when we're home he'll stay with me until I go to sleep at midnight or so and then he'll meet up with his friends for an hour or two. It's only really when he's on leave though, so I have no problem with it. If he made a habit of staying out until 2am, I would have a problem with it.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:45 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I am sorry no way. I mean I just applaud you all who let your husbands do that, but I figure if I give up things he should comply also. I would be in no way comfortable with him being out like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• No I do not think it right. My husband works on the road all the time so when he is home he stays home.
    Shaunnac792

Answer by Shaunnac792 at 4:32 AM on Feb. 19, 2009