Small disagreement with SO, feeling bad, what is the best way to make it right??

Okay I know that talking is best, struggle at times to say things that want to be said and say it so he understands-it is unrelated to me and him (our relationship is great), having to do with me at times having bad attitude, looking as if I do anyway. I am unaware that I look that way and don't feel as though I have a bad attitude, but my SO, maybe others, pick up on it somehow that I do. If this is the way I appear, I am not trying to be this way. I want to appear friendly, happy and be more positive in my life. I don't want to place any strain on our relationship. Help, if you can . Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2013 in Relationships

• You may be the kind of person who makes a "mountain out of a molehill", why not just be nice, everyone has a bad day, and if you said or did something small just apologize, I think you may be reading too much into his comment. Try to look at the bright side of something, instead of the dark one.
    You are being kind of vauge, so why don't you just tell us what the fight was about, and perhaps that is the best way to go?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 2:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Every single living breathing person has a bad day and a frown. That is part of being human. You should be able to express your good days as well as bad days without being criticized as grumpy or negative.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Pollyanna = smiling and happy all the time, even when the world is literally falling apart around you.

Did you also ask the attitude question?

Answer by gdiamante at 2:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• If your SO is the ONLY person who's ever told you this, the problem IS NOT YOU. It's him.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Have you changed since you have been married? What for example is he saying you have a bad attitude about?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• So you argued because you're not a little Pollyanna all the time?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• What do you mean by Pollyanna???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Pollyanna was a character (Disney made a movie) that was happy ALL the time,even when her life went to shit

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Butterflyblue19- the answer is I am not a Pollyanna all the time , but is anybody?? my answer to that would be no. I guess women have a harder time acting like smiles and happy all the time, but I am very happy with him!!! It is hard to have a positive attitude all the time but it is hard to hide a negative one too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• gdiamante- the attitude question was mine too. I am trying to change this around and be a better person.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2013