Are you going to attempt any new recipes?

I found 2 that I will be trying next week
A Hawaiian chicken recipe,and one for General Tso's chicken over rice

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2013 in Food & Drink

• We had pumpkin curry with chicken and squash last night
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• http://butteryum.blogspot.com/2013/05/coffee-toffee-mocha-crunch-cake.html

would LOVE to try this...but I don't have the stuff and I'm kinda lazy to put it together so...

That's proably a goodd thing though, since the calorie count in them would kill me  -they sure do look yummy though!

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• @charlot That chocolate stuff should be on the food porn post from yesterday! That is making my mouth water!

I'll be on a Pinterest binge tonight to look for recipes for this week and next.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• I am cooking ocean perch for the first time tonight!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

*****

yeah- I saw it on tumblr this morning and was like OMG!
    too bad it isn't something I can go buy already made- and in a very small amount (so I don't go overboard!)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:21 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Our favorite and only Asian place closed, so I'm going to start attempting to make it at home. Tonight I'm trying to make Vietnamese pho, ginger chicken and fried rice. Not sure how it will turn out,
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 2:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• I did today in the crock pot and my husband said it looks like it was an epic fail. Beef roast, with sweet potatoes green apples, salt pepper and thyme. :-/
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 2:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Thanks! I need it. Lol
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 2:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• If I find something new, I will give it a try but, honestly I make up stuff as I go most of the time.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• when we get a whiff of cooler air ...ropa veija , a chicken tamale casserole made with cornmeal 

sooner ....crab ,goat cheese and mango salsa quesadillas...I have to be ready to make chicken quesadillas because I suspect they won't be popular....yay ...more crab for me bwahahah. A crap and artichoke omelette....once again it will be brinner and I will probably need to make plainer omelettes also.And for my final dish no one but me and my husband will like ...artichoke hearts and avocado enchiladas.This will be made when I have leftovers for the vacuum mouths.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 3:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2013