Under The Dome

If you know the answer, please do not tell, but guessing is great.

To be honest until the third episode I wasn't sure I would continue watching. But then I got drawn into the whole thing. I am really enjoying it.

Will this be the end or just the end of the season. If you know, that I would love to know? LOL

How do you think this will all end and do you have any guesses as to what the egg really is?

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 3:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2013 in Entertainment

• just re-read this- Big Jim MUST die- that's what I meant!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• I think they have been abducted & are all in like a snow globe on another planet & are lab rats being analyzed by Aliens! Just a guess :) I hope they don't cancel it & leave us hanging.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• I just cheked, and apparently, there will bee a season 2

as for what's going on? I dunno...but I like what ILovemyPaulie said ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• actually I read somewhere yesterday that it will be back for 2nd season.
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 3:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• yep,luv is correct. There will be at least 1 more season.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:03 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• It is the one of the few Stephen King books I have not read, I thought I was going to stop watching it after the first 2, but had it DVR'd and now I am dying to know what happens!
    I just love Barbie!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• I'm one of about 12 people in the world that hated the book lol. I haven't seen any of the show but I think it's because of my reaction to the book.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 5:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Originally the show was supposed to run the course of the book (17 or 19 episodes, I think?), and be done, but I guess it's a hit so they'll probably mangle it.
    I WANT to read the book. This is one of the few S.King books that i haven't read, but just didn't get to this one, yet. Now that I've seen the show I'm afraid it's ruined for me.

I won't make any predictions, other than Big Jim mus dies, and Barbie will be the hero, only because that's King's typical writing style.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:03 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Im like 2 episodes behind. Dh just started watching it and I'm waiting for him to catch up. He is also currently listening to the audio book....which is, of course, way different! I know that it has been picked up for a second season next year. Also, the network has managed to strike a deal with King that would see the author step in and script the season premiere!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 9:27 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• I feel like this must be the concluding episode coming up.
    But I hate being left hanging. I know I could read the book and I would if it wouldn't ruin the show. I may read it after it is over. but King's style sometimes gets to me, lol.
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2013