I'm melting......

Ugh. Just saw that we broke the record high for today in Seattle. The old high was 87, and we're sitting at 88 right now. No wonder I'm sitting here melting into a puddle in my living room.

Normally I'd be whining about the rains and how sad I am that summer's over. Today I'm (still) whining about the heat. It's been pretty warm and dry all summer around here.

August set a new record for warmest month, overnight. The average overnight low was 60 degrees. Most nights were warmer than that though.

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 5:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2013 in Just for Fun

• It is still hot here, in the 90s. I am happy cause I do not like cold weather.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Mid 80's and higher is way too hot for me. It's a nice 71 here.. overcast, too.. Hope it rains.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• 94 her and Humid!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 6:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• My daughters crayons MELTED on my table today. She went to color and got a huge mess on her hands.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Ick! I'm sorry for you and her staci.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• It's in the 90's here for the 2nd day in a row. Will be about 30 degrees cooler by Friday tho. Figures. This could be our last nice day to go out & enjoy the pool, but work & school got in the way of that! :/
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:38 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• but work & school got in the way

Doesn't it always?
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 6:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• It was 98 here a couple days ago. Now it's 60 and it's been raining since last night. Yuck. It went from summer to fa in a heartbeat.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• The first three days of school (Wed, Thurs, Fri last week) it rained, and I thought summer was over with the flip of a switch. Now we're all melting again.

You just can't ever seem to win with the weather, can you?
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 7:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2013

• Same here 9's in Ohio. I can't wait for it to cool off a little.
    tarahearts

Answer by tarahearts at 8:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2013