Why are questions that have "help" in the title so hard to resist...

I wanted to know because I already asked this question about "tmi" in the title. I wanted to see if I got a different crowd, or more/less of a response. I can't resist either of them. Nor can I resist questions that are unfinished in the title such as "Do you..." "What if..." I just have to open them and see what the question is. ( I think I need a 12 step)

FlyMom07

Asked by FlyMom07 at 3:32 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cuz I enjoy reading about what insignifcant issue people are so urgent about. If it were THAT serious and someone needed help THAT quickly, why the hell are they wasting time on cafe mom?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I'm more drawn to the TMI. That probably makes me a terrible person. I'm comfortable with it though.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:35 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I agree I am just drawn in idk why....just happens =/
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:40 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• specially the ones about sex and TMI. Oh you know I am gonna read that one.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:24 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• People in general have that mentality, we all look when we drive by a car accident even if we dont want to. People are a sick and interesting bunch I tell ya.... :)
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 7:12 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I think its because I am generally a compassionate person and I want to help if I can. If I can't understand it or read it....then they are outta luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2009