I've noticed that.

After bleaching , dying, and straightening my hair. I noticed I had damaged my hair pretty bad.
I got a lot of it chopped off...

My hair use to be wavy / curly.... But now, it's just straight, and it feels stiff... My hair is nothin like it use to be. I condition it a lot! So I don't understand what's going on?

I feel like just chopping MOST it off, and starting over...
My hair length is above my shoulders. Ugh. Suggestions?

Imamommy14

Asked by Imamommy14 at 3:05 AM on Sep. 12, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Stop washing, only conditioner every other day.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:50 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• You fried it and all you can do is have it dut off, or just deal with it and condition it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:48 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• *cut (I have had zero coffee!)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:49 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• Going to have to chop it off and start over. FYI. You can not bleach, dye and straighten your hair back to back. Du!

Answer by louise2 at 7:45 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• I have luck with morrocanoil ( not sure about the spelling) helping my hair, but I've never bleached and straightened.

Answer by Bmat at 8:15 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• After bleaching , dying, and straightening my hair. I noticed I had damaged my hair pretty bad.

Well yeah...after all those chemicals, I can imagine your hair will be pretty damaged. If I were you, I'd cut most of the hair off and start over. Also there are several oils and leave-in conditioners that will help a bit too.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:51 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• My hair use to be wavy / curly.... But now, it's just straight, and it feels stiff...

Did you put a chemical straightener on it or do you just straighten it everyday with a flat iron?
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:54 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• Coconut oil is excellent!!! Start taking it now, 2tbsp by mouth a day! : )
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2013

• Yeah- quit bleaching, straightening and dying. Just go natural. It would look prettier.
    AubreyRed

Answer by AubreyRed at 3:56 PM on Sep. 16, 2013