Wow...

I must be feeling bitchy today, I feel like every response I give- or want to give (but don't in the end) is coming off as bitchy. I have decided against posting something on FB and now, against posting two different things on CM! what's up with me today?!

I may get into trouble before today is over- you know, since it's only 8:15!

sealed lip

*to make it a question- are there things you WANT to say, but feel it will come out or be taken wrong?  Do you ever type out a response to something, only to just delete it and let it be?

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 10:20 AM on Sep. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I bumped you. I'm feeling the same way. I've typed out several responses this morning and deleted them because I am coming off as too abrasive. I think I'm going to work out my frustration at the gym.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:21 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• I usually just say it ... I don't care ... I actually tend to post MORE on my bitchier days than my non-bitch days.

However, I have typed it out, deleted and said "the hell with it" because it didn't sound right ... what I mean is, it didn't sound like what was in my head. Wasn't the point I was trying to make.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:24 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• been there
    I actually hold back most times-believe it or not! :P

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:27 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• I always get accused of being a smart ass or a bitch. It is what it is, I don't care anymore.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:28 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• Oh yeah, a good bit actually, especially on FB.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:31 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• I don't post anything bitchy on FB, most of the people on my page have that covered, so I don't need to add to it... I also try to abstain from answering to any of their rants, it doesn't help...

As for on here, there are some questions where I just scratch my head and wonder why it was even asked, so I just pass them by. Other times I just can't help myself, and I have to answer it honestly... Sometimes that can come off as really bitchy, and I don't mean it to....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:15 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• Yes I have. There have been days when my Bitch is running rampant. Those days I find in easier to go do something else that make things worse.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:28 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• ninjaNo comment .

by2013

Answer by by2013 at 11:53 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• Yep. Mostly on Facebook. Usually when I delete a would-be response here it's because I can't word it the way Im thinking and know there will be at least one person to twist my meaning or try to say Im really saying something else, and I don't like to argue much.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

• Some days are just like that. Don't sweat it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2013