Do you have head strong brothers or weaklings?

I have 3 brothers and no sisters I am the oldest for some damn reason 2 of my brothers married woman who tell them what to do (those spineless bastards) my 3rd brother lives at home and has alot of girls (I'm not sure which one I should be concerned of) Anyway as long as they are happy but when their only sister calls or text the least they can do is respond, and thats all the time hey I am busy too but I squeeze them in. I truly believe their woman do not want them taken away from them for even a moment....I want to see my brothers :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Sep. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I have no brothers but if I really want to see my Sisters & can't get in touch with them I go & see them in person. Do your Brothers have cell phones? Are they not calling you back? Are you nice to their wives?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:01 PM on Sep. 12, 2013

• I go to visit my brothers and their partners. I'd also make sure to become friends with them (the wives). I would love to live in the same city as my 2 bros (and 2 sisters!) but I live in a whole different country. I guess I try to treat them as a sibling too, and be friendly, cheerful and caring. They are coming into my family so I want them to feel welcomed into the family. I miss my family alot. :( So far away...
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 12, 2013

• I have one brother who is a hopeless pain in the ass. I have no real wish to see him. My dad is one of those men who lets his wife tell him what to do every second, and it keeps him from seeing people he might otherwise hang out with. I figure it's his loss.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:09 PM on Sep. 12, 2013

• I can guarantee you it has nothing to do with the women. You don't have headstrong or spineless brothers; you have RUDE brothers. It's all on them.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:11 PM on Sep. 12, 2013

• I have 2 brothers.... no one tells them what to do. They are straight up jerks. (I am the oldest as well). One is married and his wife is fine... the other has a new girlfriend every week.

Anyway. We all live our separate lives, but they sound like jerks... my youngest brother is currently ignoring me, and well, there is nothing you can do.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2013

• I'm an only child.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2013

• Are they not responding at all to you? How do you know it's the women?

I have 2 sisters and a brother. I've never been on good terms with my brother, so I don't normally try to contact him. However, I have a good relationships with both of my sisters, but we all have our own families and numerous responsibilities, so I know not to get my panties in a wad if one of them doesn't answer my call or text within the time I think they should.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2013

• IDK if it has much to do with their wives.... Maybe it's you.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:01 PM on Sep. 12, 2013

• unfortunately, my brother is controlled by the she-devil. I wish he had the balls to stand up to her but then she threatens him with taking the kids away....I'm sad for him.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 12, 2013

• No it's them I am nice to both of their wives but you can tell that they do not want to let them go away from them. I don't understand why my bros allow this. And yes they have their own cell phones but what good is that if they allow their wives to read their shit. I dont get it...ugh!
    In the mean time I'll just live my life with my wonderful husband and beautiful kids ;)

Thanks Ladies!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2013