Best hair shine product?

My hair is straight, medium thickness and kind of dry at the ends. I was wondering which shine product was the best. I want to have some shine but not greasy looking. Interested to hear what products are working for you!

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 12, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Thanks JulieJacobKyle. :) I will put that on my list.. do you know how much that product costs? (approximately)
    Autumn07

Comment by Autumn07 (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Sep. 12, 2013

• ^^I want to try that! Best product I've ever personally tried is L'Oreal Eversleek shampoo and conditioner. It's like 8 bucks for a pretty small bottle though, so I don't buy it often. In all honestly though, anything sulfate-free significantly increases shine and decreases breakage. I have hair just like yours.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2013

• Argan Oil
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2013

• Super skinny!!!! Freakin amazing! It shines and helps cut dryin time in half! It also can be used in wet or dry hair and it will last you forever!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2013

• Also it smells like fresh flowers and is light weight and won't leave your hair greesy unless you cake it in your hair
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2013

• Massage your hair with oil 2 hours before shampoo.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 1:09 PM on Sep. 13, 2013