Endometriosis. anyone? advice!!!

I'm planning on talking to a doctor about this of course but would also like peoples input.

I'm 24 and have been ttc for a bit over 2 years. My daughter i have now, it took about 2 years to get pregnant also... since i started my period when i was younger, i have had intense pain. I get fevers sometimes almost throw up have to sit in the hot bath water to ease my cramp pain... i have a history of ovarian cysts some rupturing and have pain during sex i have had a miscarriage... the list goes on...

I always can tell when i have ovarian cysts, they're usually on my right side and it hurts to cough sneeze etc...

I have a bulging feeling on my right side often stomach issues as much more and these all happen at the same time as another.

For people that have had the surgery where i guess they just clear out the cysts and endometriosis, our anything else to help yours, how did it work??

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:18 AM on Sep. 13, 2013 in Health

• Oops. The question says anyone? Then paragraphs later the question is for those who have had surgery for endo.

I don't know if I can answer. I have endo. No surgery though.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:21 AM on Sep. 13, 2013

• Any advice at all i guess input or experiences you may have had with endo
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 2:27 AM on Sep. 13, 2013

• Worst case scenario, complete hysterectomy by age 30. Early menopause.
    I would avoid any hormones if you are TTC as that will make it progress faster.
    What does your gyno say?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:40 AM on Sep. 13, 2013

• I had surgery in January. Before that my pain was 24/7 from the endo(was also getting cysts that would burst). he went in to clear it all away and I didn't have any pain just normal period stuff for about 4 months then the pain began to come back. I'm getting more pain now but nowhere near where it was pre surgery. I'm not on meds because I want to have another child.

I probably won't even go on meds as 1: the birth control option didn't work for me and 2: I refuse to take lupron. I will investigate other med options when the time comes though(after I get a baby or give up trying lol).

My doctor did say that surgery may help me concieve if he found the endo was blocking something(he did not find that with me)....I think my issue is that I had the Mirena IUD after my first child and it has been found to cause fertility issues in some women.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 13, 2013

• I had the iud also but prior to having it i had cysts which evrrytime, my ob did nothing further even though i explained my pain.

While i was at the hospital for the pain a separate time and they burst, my right side of my abdomen was severely swollen. Its always my right side that i have had cysts and the horrible pain.nothing was done either.
    I had an ultrasound befire vaginally that shows color of certain insides and the screen was filled with the red.color whicj after researching and i could definitely be wrong, was what endo looks like on one.

I feel like i need to research, gather info then bring it to the doctor with my concerns otherwise, everytime i go in nothing gets done.

I need answers of some sort even if it isnt endo.

Its very frustrating!!

I wouldnt want drugs either... then again id need to see all options available to me. At my age, starting at 21, it shiuldnt take me this long.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Sep. 13, 2013