past 2 months my period is really light and bright red with no clots no symptoms of af ..

.home pregnancy are all neg.do u think should i go for a blood work?i do think im preg ..i still nursing my 1 yr baby..i have no preg symptoms beside hunger and fatigue my concern about the bleeding is because that is not i used to have period the first one after baby came normal them had this two weird ones...what do u think?

sorry about my english..
thank u mums

amarelo

Asked by amarelo at 4:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I think if you are concerned a visit to the doctor to set your mind at ease is a good call. Good luck.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2013

• Some peoples periods get messed up after they have a kid. If you are bleeding and pregnancy tests came up negative you can pretty much guarantee you"re NOT pregnant. Go to the doctor if you are worried.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 5:28 PM on Sep. 13, 2013

• You are not pregnant, but feel free to get a second opinion from your doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:15 PM on Sep. 13, 2013