Can pain pills make it hard to get off? TMI

My DH was prescribed Hydrocodone a couple of days ago for an exposed nerve in his tooth. We hadn't had sex in 4 days and usually by 4 days he's extremely worked up and gets off quickly...Actually he's pretty quick in general every time..This time he couldn't at all. Does any one know if they can cause that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• yes for men and woman both. i have been there a time or to
    mommyand5

Answer by mommyand5 at 5:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yes, I was on percocet for about 2 months before finally having knee surgery. I would get in the mood but never orgasm no matter what he did. It went back to normal after I stopped taking them though
    mikismama

Answer by mikismama at 5:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Thanks, I was really freaked out at first. lol. I thought I lost my mojo there for a minute.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Hydrocodone (Vicodin) Is Really Bad For Orgasms, Even When You Can Get Off You Can't Feel It
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 5:42 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I didn't know that....I have never had a problem with it, but I guess I can see how it would affect it..hmm.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:18 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I guess I never thought much about it. Every time I've had to use it I was in too much pain for sex!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:59 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• yeah i went through this not to long ago he also had a toothache and taken alot of pain pills and we had sex and he didn't get off...
    shortimicmama

Answer by shortimicmama at 12:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i have never had a problem having an orgasm with vicodin, percocet or fentanyl. mind you though i didn't want sex well being on fentanyl (pre-major back surgery). But then again, everyone is different.
    defiantpromises

Answer by defiantpromises at 9:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2009