• In the Spotlight:

As I have gotten older I have noticed that I am getting bags under my eyes. What really works out there for undereye bags?

prolly from staying up all ngiht on the puter, lol

Shaunnac792

Asked by Shaunnac792 at 5:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Plastic surgery!
    misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 6:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• You can try Olay, it's rated # .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Oprah had Dr Oz on once who I just love and he did a segment on bags under the eyes and he said there is no way to make them go away other than surgery which I didn't want to hear. I was hoping for something to put on that would actually help.

He did say if they were swollen you could use the magic potions to help but if they just have come with age, forget about it, lol, only surgery.
    peggy353

Answer by peggy353 at 8:40 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• the olay eye derma-pods are nice...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 10:10 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I heard Preparation H will reduce puffiness. My mom saw it on a home remedy type thing once.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I've heard that the Preparation H does work under your eyes : )
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 6:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I use Arbonne anti aging eye cream. I have had dark circles for years due to sinus and now lack of sleep and I like the results the best.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Hello Shaunnac792,

How are you? My name is Cassandra Lane, I am a Certified Beauty Advisor with Avon.  For under eye bags, I recommend Avon's ANEW ULTIMATE Contouring Eye System.  Here is the description:

Unlock the power to reshape, repair & recontour your eyes. .59 total fl. oz.

Concentrated Elixir 2X the level of an intensive densifying ingredient to help reduce the look of undereye bags and fat pockets. Use PM, under eye only, over Intensive Repair Cream. .09 oz. net wt.

Intensive Repair Cream Formulated to restore elasticity as it reduces and firms. Use AM & PM, over entire eye area. .5 fl. oz.

Powered by pro-sirtuin TX technology. 80% of women agreed that their natural, youthful eye shape and definition were restored.* As seen on TV.

IMMEDIATELY* Eye area looks and feels firmer, tighter and m

MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 12:34 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• more elastic. IN JUST 3 DAYS* Restores the look of natural volume to thinning skin around eyes.

*Based on women who expressed an opinion in a consumer-perception study.

Here is where to get this item http://www.youravon.com/clane

Free shipping is available for items of $30 or more, just enter code FS30REP at checkout.

(This is a continuation of my above response)

MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 12:37 AM on Feb. 20, 2009