SO is addicted to viewing girls online

he's showing me how girls rated him as a ten which is kind of cool..but hes had this profile a month and its making me feel jealous. jealousy is a fear of losing something you value. Anyway he had a huge head on his shoulders last night and I haven't wanted to talk to him since.
Whats the point of having an account like this? I just just dont get it.
is he unsure of himself so he needs approval?
i think soo...he gets rejected a lot too I see it..but he also gets a lot of looks because he's attractive.
I just told him good for you baby doll. I said please dont think im going to have an account like that myself because I would get lots of good ratings and I dont want or need that nor do I want to waste my time and rub it in your face.
your thoughts?
Also on his profile it says "in a serious relationship" but im still feeling insecure about us pretty much all the time...lately :( He's always going on the Backpage.com too along with rateybody.com and looking at escorts, not to call them, but just to see some nice eye candy. I obviously then feel inferior and unnattractive to him, even though I am not. i really am not, Im fit and confident but it almost feels like hes trying to rub it in my face on purpose. Guh help

why are people so shallow dont they have better things to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2013 in Relationships

• Grow up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2013

• You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders, why not take a step back and take a look from the out side in...the point of having that kind of a profile is to keep his options open and yes, he sounds insecure and feels he needs something like this to boost his ego and make him feel better about him self...if he's good looking then sounds more like a self-esteem, insecure thing...tell him to look into therapy or he's going to loose a good woman. Those type of sites are only going to lead to trouble in your relationship, so consider moving on if he is not open to therapy or closing his account willing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2013

• Point taken next?
    Does your husband look at escorts all day?
    Whats a woman to do
    Whyyyyyy dos he do this
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Sep. 13, 2013

• sounds like you are both inscure in different ways
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:13 PM on Sep. 13, 2013

• did you ASK him why he looks at escorts?
    have you told him how that makes you feel?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2013

• I agree with Charlotsomtimes, I would talk with your husband and tell him how you feel.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2013

• he will not change for me
    basically, im stuck
    so i can either cry about it or leave him because yes Ive told him how it makes me feel
    So ill give it one more go and then im gone for good
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Sep. 13, 2013

• if you have told him and he continues- it shows he doesn't care and shows a total lack of respect
    what did he say about WHY he does it?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:45 PM on Sep. 13, 2013

• I'm praying you don't have kids with him or at least don't have anymore.

He isn't serious about you or he wouldn't have an online dating profile.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:58 PM on Sep. 13, 2013

• Backpage.com too along with rateybody.com ...just to see some nice eye candy

Are we allowed to promote other sites in this fashion?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:08 PM on Sep. 13, 2013