CRYING FOR HELP

PLEASE HELP MY HUSBAND AND I JUST HAD SEX 15MIN AGO.AS OF YESTERDAY I LEARNED I WAS 5 WKS PREGNANT.AFTER SEX IT WAS BLOOD IN BED AND ON HIM.WHEN I WENT TO USE RESTROOM BLOOD DRIPPED OUT.IT'S NOT ALOT OF BLOOD JUST COMING OUT OR ANYTHING.I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF MAYBE THIS COULD BE THE LINING OR IS THIS THE LAST SPOTTING THEY TALK ABOUT.WHATS GOING ON,NO IT'S NOT BROWN AND I DON'T HAVE A DOCTOR YET THANKS PLEASE HELP ME

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go in to any Dr. This Morning
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• go to the ER!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:07 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Go to the emrgency rooom, you could be having a miscarriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Red blood is never a "good" sign, but it's not necessarily indicative of a miscarriage. Many women have unexplained bleeding during the first trimester. I would call your OB and explain what happened and see if they can squeeze you in today. Good luck sweetie. (((hugs)))
    Janette81

Answer by Janette81 at 7:53 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Okay, same thing happened to me. My husband and I had sex and I started bleeding! I was 7 weeks along, and thought I was going through another miscarriage. Don't think the worst at this point though. Bleeding in pregnancy sometimes means absoultly nothing. As for me I had 3 episodes already in my 1st trimester of bleeding. I stopped having sex after the first time I started bleeding and haven't done it since then. I am now 13 weeks along, and the baby is growing great! I hope that it was just an irratation.. But I would make sure you call a doctor and get looked at, or go into the walk in clinic! Hope everything is okay! Good Luck!

remember, bleeding can be normal, and mean absoultley nothing! keep that in mind!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:42 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• For starters don't freak out!

Either you miscarried or you guys were having really rough sex, but to have sex and be pregnant that should not have happened.

Go to one of those FREE clinics and checked out. I pray all is ok. God Bless You.

Just keep trying you will eventually have a baby. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:55 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Definitely go to the ER. It could be a miscarriage, and if so, you'll want to seek treatment right away. I wish you the best of luck. (:
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 9:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I am 25 weeks pregnant and bleed every time my husband and I have sex. I did with my first daughter and I do with this one. My dr just said that my cervix gets irritated. But you should talk to your dr to make sure everything is okay. Good Luck
    lillysmama2008

Answer by lillysmama2008 at 10:15 AM on Feb. 19, 2009