Has anyone used duromine capsules for weight control and what are the side effects. I know they vary from one person to the other but what is the general side effect.

I am 250 pounds and need to cut down urgently. I have tried diets etc. and none seems to be working. I am getting depressed about it and my hubby keeps making negative comments about my weight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• 1) Whack hubby upside the head - it's fine for him to worried about your health but negative comments don't help. Jerk.

2) Don't take pills - I am big fat girl too and have tried it all. Only thing that works is move more, eat less.

3) Seriously - whack 'em.

4) Drink your water, take your vitamins.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 8:30 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• well first of all I agree with Wimsey, smack him upside the head!!! second, i have been taking the hydroxycut weight loss pills and they seem to be working very well..... of course you have to diet and excersice but i seem to be loosing more weight with the pills than without them.... i feel fine, just get less hungry and have more energy...... but everyones body is different, i would reccomend you talk to your doctor before starting any kind of diet......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• try weight watchers! it really does work.. or if you can't do that. switch your foods to whole foods, fruits, vegtables, leave fried food, bake, grill and sautee everything. eat bread once a day, rice once a day (one cup or less). drink lots of water. If you just watch your calories you can eat alot of different foods (even the bad) add oatmeal once a day to your diet. join wieght groups on cm. they are so good for tips and information. i have some wieght journals you can look at also.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 12:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2009