A bite down there?! *tmi* adult content

It started yesterday on the right back side of the opening of my vagina. I took a look well as good as I could and it looks to be a small/medium red bump (like a spider bite - which I've been bitten before, we get them often this time of the year) Or maybe just an irritated spot. I haven't had sex or been with anyone in almost three years and I've been checked for stds/stis - I'm clear on that. I sprayed Dermoplast (stuff they give you in the hospital when you have a baby) and it relieves it for a little bit.

Could it be a spider bite or do any of you have any other ideas? Maybe just irritated?

I go to the Gyn next month for my pap, should I just wait a few days and see if it clears up?

Sorry so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Sep. 14, 2013 in Health

• Maybe an ingrown hair? Otherwise, I'd probably assume some kind of bite - spider, ant, something along those lines.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:25 AM on Sep. 14, 2013

• I agree with wendy. I guess you could just give it a few days to see if it clears up. What kind of perverted bugs do you have in your house anyway?! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:28 AM on Sep. 14, 2013

• Haha, at this time of the year we get almost every bug possible because of the cold settling and they want in!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:43 AM on Sep. 14, 2013

• infected pore

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:43 AM on Sep. 14, 2013

• I'd go with infected hair.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 9:28 AM on Sep. 14, 2013

• Could be any of the things suggested. My first guess would be an ingrown hair unless its in a place that hair does not generally grow.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:37 AM on Sep. 14, 2013

• Do you shave?
    I'd think ingrown hair before spider bite. Unless you sleep naked with your legs spread wide open...
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2013

• Id call your Gyn and see if you can get in earlier while you have it and see if your Gyn can give you an answer. do you wax or shave there.... sometimes hair folicals can get irritated. without a pic.... hard to say
    artisticallyinc

Answer by artisticallyinc at 1:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2013

• ^^^OH CHRIST DO NOT SUGGEST SHE POST A PIC!!!^^^
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2013

• If you shave there, hairs can get irritated or ingrown as they come back. Is itjust the one spot? If it spreads or moves, call your doctor right away. I once had something called moluscum that had to be treated with very cauistic chemicals; it was awul. If it's something like that, catch it early, you'll be glad you did.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2013