Have you ever been in class where one student frequently behaved badly? What did he or she do

Degracemass

Asked by Degracemass at 11:20 AM on Sep. 14, 2013 in General Parenting

• i remember in elementary school one of the kids threw a chair at a pregnant teacher. im pretty sure he was expelled after that.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:25 AM on Sep. 14, 2013

• Second year spanish in university.
    the kid thought he was cool
    didn't last to midterms
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:41 AM on Sep. 14, 2013

• In kindergarten I had a classmate that threw huge tantrums when she didn't get what she wanted. I remember one day in particular where she refused to eat the snack and drink her milk. Fine, so be hungry. But that wasn't enough, she screamed at the teacher to give her something else and then made a huge scene when the teacher tried to remove her from the classroom. I don't remember much about her after that. Can't recall if she kept coming to class or if she just shaped up in a hurry.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2013

• Just nonstop talkers. I try to ignore them.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2013

• Yes, all through school pretty much but I grew up in a not so great neighborhood. It was worse outside of class then in..but fights, throwing items, vandalism and theft was rampant.

Junior high also came with little drug dealers, usually put up to it by either parents or other "family".
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 5:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2013