Which kind of tea???

I'm down for coffee and all, but most times it just makes me sleepy. So I like to drink tea in the a.m. Usually chai, but I think I want to branch out. Is there any one else who is a tea drinker and knows of some good 'n' tasty ones to help wake me up??

Kimeley

Asked by Kimeley at 7:15 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love Irish Breakfast tea. It is a black tea and it's a little strong but very tasty. I am generally a fan of black teas over green tea or herbal teas. I also love Plantation Mint by Bigalow. It is not pepperminty it has a very light mint flavor and is just delightful.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:45 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Earl Grey has a pleasant taste.

I have been drinking decaf green tea with honey and lemon (thati's the name of the tea.) It is very mild in the decaf version, I'm not sure what the non-decaf version would be like. I can sip this all day.

Answer by Bmat at 7:49 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Bmat, that's my husband's favorite tea also.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:55 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I like mint green tea. Very refreshing.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:44 AM on Feb. 19, 2009