Pregnancy Test/Chances of Being Pregnant?

I have a few questions to ask so I will give you a little background info to help you answer.

I have had unprotected sex three times since February 14th. I am on the Yasmin birth control pill which I do not take regularly...not because I don't want to, but because I can't ever remember to take it. I also don't know when my LMP is because I didn't take the seven day break like I was supposed to before switching to my next pack of pills.

What are my chances of getting pregnant under these circumstances? I kind of want to be pregnant but I kind of don't which is why I keep taking the pills.

When is a good day to take a test since I don't know when my LMP is???

mizzcapricorn

Asked by mizzcapricorn at 7:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• YES! If you Do Not take your pills reg. then chances are very high, You Have to be a good Pill taker to assure your more protected! I say take a test in a week, But if you want to be then you may not want to take any more BC pills?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• You can start taking tests 2 weeks after the first time you had unprotected sex. It takes about 2 weeks after actually getting pregnant for a test to pick up a pregnancy. I am not sure exactly what your chances of getting pregnant are, but even when yout take BCP exactly like you are supposed to there is a still a chance of getting pregnant, so you are just increasing those chances by skipping pills.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Thank your for the advice.

I am not skipping pills. I am just not taking them at the same time everyday.
    mizzcapricorn

Answer by mizzcapricorn at 12:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2009