Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who can I Talk To about getting my Tubes undone?

Answer Question

Asked by mspassion2013 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2013 in Health

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (11)
  • A reproductive specialist

    Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2013

  • Doc fouevbeneuin

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2013

  • Your gardener.

    Answer by anestheticsex at 11:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2013

  • Um, my guess would be a physician.... but that's just me....

    Answer by m-avi at 11:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2013

  • Look in the phone book under "fertility specialist."

    Answer by Ballad at 11:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2013

  • Thank you for your answers. I just want to have one by my husband then I will be done.

    Comment by mspassion2013 (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2013

  • Your GYN?

    Answer by Dardenella at 12:10 AM on Sep. 15, 2013

  • For blocked tubes consult a plumber.

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:10 AM on Sep. 15, 2013

  • The person who tied your tubes to begin with?

    Answer by rachel216 at 8:13 AM on Sep. 15, 2013

  • A Mechanic. Usually it's caused by the carburetor.


    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:52 AM on Sep. 15, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN