How much does your frozen yogurt shop charge per ounce?

Froyo shops are everywhere right? Mine was 45 cents an ounce. Works out to like 7.50 a lb. Kind of nuts.

Delicious nuts.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 11:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2013 in Shopping

• 47 cents luckily my kids don't eat much but it was still $13 for the three of us,
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• I had to go to ours on Friday to find out how much it was because it is going to be a part of the scavenger hunt I am doing for work. It is 45 cents an ounce as well, however, they normally have coupons for the first 3-5 oz for free, free topping Wednesdays, and days where you guess how much it weighs and if you get close, it is free.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2013

• 40 cents an ounce here. The franchise where I just move is Froyo Earth and their yougurt sucks it's watery. Back before I moved it was Yo Waffle and it was much better Froyo. I'm still looking for a decent froyo place here.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:18 AM on Sep. 15, 2013

• Not sure how much it is a oz but it normally about $22 for 2 of us to have fro-yo that is why we don't get it often.It's good but pricey.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2013

• It was 10 dollars for three of us. Yikes!

It is SO good... but SO pricey.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2013