WHat do you think adult content

Of "the chive"? Have u heard of this site? What would u do if your Partner was signed up for it? My dh said he has the app for it so I of course googled on my phone to find put what it even is and idk how I feel about it. Lots of nudity. I'm not against porn but I feel like this is somewhere in the middle.. Not sure if I'm comfortable with it. Which is odd because I'm ok with porn. I guess porn I know is simply a sexual thing. And I'm open minded when it comes to sex but this is more just random girl posting pics and guys staring randomly through the day..? Idk lol.

Thoughts? Idk what to label this in and idk where the convo might lead so I marked tmi in case lol

nnh_mama

Asked by nnh_mama at 12:04 AM on Sep. 15, 2013 in Relationships

• I like that I am the only woman my husband sees naked or has seen naked in a long time, and he's satisfied enough with that not to need to see other people. It's something special between us. But other people are okay with it, you just have to decide if you're okay with it.

Answer by missanc at 10:17 AM on Sep. 15, 2013

• Looks like random postings of more than just women.. I could handle that, lol
    I thought it was hard core porn.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 12:11 AM on Sep. 15, 2013

• I thought that was a joke news site? Or is that the onion? Either way, I don't really have an issue with nudity or porn, only when I think it's possible that my children could find it, or if it's taking the place of sex with me.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:16 AM on Sep. 15, 2013

• The Chive is just a collection of random things, not really a porn or nudity site.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:17 AM on Sep. 15, 2013

• It would be borderline for me maybe, but he sounds like he's up front and responsible with it all, so I'd probably give him the benefit of the doubt.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:07 AM on Sep. 15, 2013

• Would not fly with me or in my house. But you aren't in my house, and it is not my relationship.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:12 AM on Sep. 15, 2013

• I've never heard of it. Fortunately my DH doesn't visit sites with nudity.
    Personally, I wouldn't be comfortable with it, but that's just me.

Now I need to google it, lol
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 12:06 AM on Sep. 15, 2013

• Its a site dedicated to I guess random postings and pictures and things like "best pictures of the day". Then u click and there could be like 50 pix ranging from nude girls to fancy sports cars. But there are a lot of things like "I like girls because". And then nothing but boob shots ad stuff. A lot of what seems to be amateur girls just taking nude "selfies" In the mirror and stuff.. I still haven't made up my mind on how I feel. Lol I guess I don't like it but I'm also not horrified by it..hmmm
    nnh_mama

Comment by nnh_mama (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Sep. 15, 2013

• I don't like what you are describing. Do we need to find you a Dick app? (Gross lol)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:02 AM on Sep. 15, 2013

• Yeah.. Im glad he doesn't feel like he needs to hide it from me though. I think that would bother me more then him looking at it. he is pretty open about this stuff with me plus we spend a lot Of time apart so I guess it's better then him trying to find an actual someone else. And he literally never watches or looks at this junk when he's home with me. So I don't feel replaced by it either. Idk. Just thinkin out loud.
    nnh_mama

Comment by nnh_mama (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Sep. 15, 2013