Do you believe in ghosts?

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 7:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Great minds think alike Becroc I asked this last night! I believe in ghosts too, and I watch ghosthunters. I love that show in particular because they are there to prove or disprove a haunting and that is what they do. They don't automatically go into a place and start hearing voices that is why I like them they are very objective.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:49 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I Believe in spirits!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yep I do

Answer by gemgem at 7:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yes I do.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:39 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yes I do! They freak me out but I have seen them and felt them! You?
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 7:41 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I don't know. I used to when I was a kid, but now that I am grown up I feel silly believing in them. It doesn't help that DH thinks it's ridiculous. I live in CT and there are a lot of supposed haunted sites around here and even a pretty infamous ghost hunting couple. They give ghost tours. I just don't know how I feel about it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:47 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yep, sure do. I also love to watch Ghost Hunters. Very interesting show.
    Freightgal

Answer by Freightgal at 8:32 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I have no doubt there are ghosts. I watch the Ghost Hunters also once in awhile and they say they are all true?
    peggy353

Answer by peggy353 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I certainly believe people have seen and experienced "ghosts", although I never have and never hope to. I do not believe ghosts are the spirits of dead people though. I believe they are demons masquerading as deceased people.
    Godluvzu

Answer by Godluvzu at 9:06 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i do. and i watch ghost hunters and even went to a ghost seminar were gost hunters ( not taps ) talked about there xperences and places. it was fun. i have also gone ghost hunting its beats going to a bar and we draged our dh's with us. they wont admit but they had fun and my dh was the one looking online for places lol. he picked a good one.. blood cemetery in nashua or around nashuha lol. its was something to do that was new. and i read all the books. now just realizing i might be weird lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2009