Rain, rain, go away!

It's pouring again. My stepsons high school is closed down; the water started leaking in through the roof and dropping ceiling tiles all over the place. Church was called off; the pastor has a basement full of water up to her knees. We're all stuck in the house, and nerves are getting worn thin. I asked my stepson to turn down the TV a little just now because I have a headache, and he said what difference would it make because I always have headaches. He shut the TV off completely and sat there with his arms crossed. This weather better break soon.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 2:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I hear ya! School was on for my youngest on Friday, but there was no way for the older 2 to get to their high school. Patience was really worn thin by last night (not to mention the 2 older kids, DH and I were fasting for Yom Kippur yesterday.)

I am really hoping that their high school is a go tomorrow.

A bunch of my friends are in Boulder and Longmont. One friends' parents were trapped one road over from Lefthand Canyon and took their car off roading to get into town where they had water and electricity.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2013

• I hear it's supposed to start clearing up tomorrow, and the rest of the week is supposed to be dry... I'll believe it when I see it.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2013

• Hoping it does.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2013

• Yeah... it's supposed to clear and be sunny... but we will see.

I'm worried about my office. It's very close (and downhill) to some new flooding today, so will find out tomorrow if there is any damage.

Many of my friends are still trapped in the harder hit areas, but thankfully they are all OK.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2013