What could I be going through?

Ok I know cafemom is no doctor but hey maybe someone here has gone through what I'm going through...Lately for the past 2 weeks I have been having a slight headache or more like in my eyes area...I have taken Zyertec bc I blame it on the allergies.
it helps but just alittle but I still feel blah!
I could close my eys and feel good but not for long bc I have to attend to my family.
I just want to feel good and happy I feel sluggish at times, I tell myself to do some kind of movement and sit back down just to maybe feel like I shook whatever is bringing me down off. I still feel yucky.
Any suggestions? Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2013 in Health

• Are you sensitive to changes in barometric pressure? The ups and downs on the barometer are making my headaches run amok. How's your blood pressure?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2013

• Sometimes Zyrtec needs a little help. Try some Robitussin or Sudafed. My latest allergy attack needed a steroid and nasal spray to clear it out of the sinuses.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2013

• What kind of headache? Just a general ache all over? Stabbing pain in a particular spot/area? Does it get better or worse over time? Does it get better or worse in a dark/quiet room? Does it get better or worse with activity?

I am prone to migraines. I've had them for almost 20 years now. I can feel one coming, and it's usually localized to a certain spot on my head. It will get worse the more I move around. If I'm in a loud, bright room it gets worse. The ONLY thing I've found that will make it go away is to take 4 advil liquid gels and take a nap. A quiet room would work too, but with kids, that doesn't happen very often.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:49 AM on Sep. 16, 2013

• Oh yeah, I also tend to put off taking anything for it until my head feels like it's about to fall off my shoulders in 10 different directions.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:50 AM on Sep. 16, 2013